Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Project #2

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

It is already almost the middle of December
no presents are wrapped
shopping is not finished
baking is no where near done
the weather, well it is not cooperating
but I have been sewing
back again this week with another Work in Progress 
Christmas Project to share

This one is for a special little girl


I stopped in at a small town quilt shop while travelling this summer,
They had THE cutest quilt up on display

I know my kids were too old for this fabric,
but the quilt stayed in my mind


A few weeks ago
I asked a special little girl what she would like for Christmas
her answer...

She would like a quilt


My mind went right to this fabric and pattern!!

It is so cute!

Happy Wednesday
Thanks for stopping by



3 comments:

Lynette said...

That owl quilt is sooo precious. :)

Cutie and Company Quilts said...

She will LOVE her quilt! I love receating a design that inspired me at some earlier time and place, very cute. The hot pink and brown is perfect together!

Amy said...

The fabric is adorable! What a nice quilt to showcase the cute little owls! I'm sure the little girl will love it.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...