Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Work in Progress

Seems like a while since I have wrote

I have been working away at my to do list

Been out taking pictures of completed quilts!
I have a few to share, but not today

I started a quick project today
I found this kit with Kate Spain's Central Park fabric and fell in love. 
All the colors and prints are just perfect.

After a search online, sadly I find that is a line of fabric from 2011. So chances of finding more...slim to none!! I may have to go back to the store where I found this kit and snap up what I can

Still a few tops sitting waiting to be quilted
I will get to them!! 

Someday!!


Happy Wednesday

Fresh Poppy Design


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Better Off Thread

1 comment:

Renee said...

Oh I do hope you are able to find more of those kits! The central park line is going to look great with those teals!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...