Friday, September 19, 2014

The Library Project September

WOW 
September already
passed the middle of September even!!


I picked the Blossom quilt from
With Fabric and Thread
by Joanna Figeroa
after making the Mini Blossom


a fun easy pattern


I have the top finished, but I am unsure about the quilting,
not sure if I want to do it
and if I do, what do I do, straight line or free motion
or do I send it out to a Long Arm quilter...

So for now this top sits

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Friday



6 comments:

Julie Cefalu said...

Such a beautiful quilt, Connie! I'll have to say, though, the quilting is always the hardest part for me. Good luck!
Julie @ The Crafty Quilter

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

Wow! I love this quilt. I think I may have to invest in that book/pattern. It would be one that I would love to do a block a month. So beautiful. Great job!

Adrienne said...

Lovely top! I vote for FMQ!

kim said...

Can't wait to see it quilted!!
It's really pretty, is it a lap size?

Adrienne said...

Connie this is a fabulous top! Thanks for continuing to play along on TLP! Now for the quilting...all over stipple?

Ruth said...

I think a swirly design would be lovely on this. I agree with Adrienne an all over stipple would be fun!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...