Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Little Miss Sunshine Quilt

This is another quilt made while working just from my stash, I actually started this one about 2 years ago, making all the blocks and then being unable to decide on what size I wanted the quilt, I set it aside.

I decided I would use some of the blocks for a baby size quilt, which actually still leaves me lots of blocks for a good lap size quilt.

Fabric is the Little Miss Sunshine line from Lella Boutique, pattern is called Mosaic and can be found in the Fat Quarter Style book by Its Sew Emma.  Backing is adorable yellow and white polka dot minky, and quilting is the Dear Heart Pantograph

Happy quilting
C

No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...