Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project Life Week 5 & 6


The Mom Creative


I decided since I started this late in the year, I better do some catching up.

I am going to post weeks 5 & 6

Week 5


the 2 page spread with the insert


We cleaned off the slough by our house, and the first day the whole family was out there playing hockey.
The kids played hockey everyday after school, they even had grandpa out there with them

My 2 oldest children got great letters, they both entered pictures in our local wildlife clubs' annual photo contest, the letter is inviting them to attend the banquet because their pictures placed 

The weekly review
A great recipe
mom got flowers, just because! 

Week 6
the weekly spread

We started building out barn, 
We had one of our favorite snacks, Chocolate Fondue

The Fondue from beginning to end



Yummy, I like the bananas and oranges best.

Some pictures from around our yard
sunsets
frosty mornings

I found Instagram and Diptic this week, and was able to play with the sizes of my pictures. 
I also found a great tutorial from Ali Edwards, putting 2 pictures on a 4x6 canvas which makes them the right size for the smaller inserts in the pages

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Tuesday


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Conni, You have lots of ambition to keep up a scrap book. I can't believe how long it take for the layout of one page. You go girl:)

Rene Sharp said...

Your album is looking wonderful!!

Julie Coryell said...

Great job! How awesome for your kiddos with the photography contest. That is quite an accomplishment. Also love the fondue pics.

Dawn said...

Great pages... special congrats to the kiddos for the photgraphy contest! and the fondue looks great!. Love all the rest of the layout too...looks great!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...