Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Project Life Week 9



The Mom Creative




Welcome to my Project Life post, I have made it, 9 weeks in and still going strong

I found Kathy Zielske's blog this week, she is an amazing woman who also does Project Life, and she designs her own digital stuff and sells them at Designer Digitals.  I used some of her items this week on my pages, as well as a few of her digital scrapbook page templates.


I am starting to mix up the regular paper Project life with the digital items for it, so I guess you would say I am doing it hybrid, and really enjoying it that way

Our spring break trip to Calgary

My favorite part






I used more of Kathy Zielske templates
a great way to get lots of pictures into a small space


I used some items I bought from www.crystalwilkerson.com and www.one-happy-mama.com

I also made some digital scrapbook pages this week that I will share



Thanks for stopping by, 
Happy Tuesday






5 comments:

Lois said...

Love your pages -especially the two digital ones - stunning!

Dell said...

Awesome pics Conni and great layouts. Love those penquins.

kristina proffitt said...

Love your pages, Conni! You used the goodies from our kit great! Thank you for buying them! Sending you BIG hugs! :)

Kelli said...

love all the penquin photos and the use of cathy products, so fun!

Julie Coryell said...

Great job! Love your "week at a glance" card & your penguin layout you did.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...