Monday, October 29, 2012

Cody's Quilt 4

I have finished another easy quilt
mind you not by the deadline
set for me by the recipient!!
I made all my children quilts years ago,
when they all had smaller beds,
they have since all grown to bigger beds
see my dilemma!!
Cody was the first to ask for a new quilt
He picked the same colors as his bedroom
which he had picked those colors from his first quilt
I used a super easy pattern
I found on Pinterest
It is a brick pattern from Moda Bake Shop





It was a beast of a thing to quilt
I used  micro fibre blanket for the backing, as well as a layer of batting,
so he should be nice and warm

Next project, nice little doll sized quilts

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Monday



3 comments:

Sewing by Shirley said...

Wow, this looks fantastic! It matches his room perfectly too.

Dawn said...

I bet it was hard to quilt will all that thick micro fiber fabric. You did a wonderful job. I used some of my retro fabric and made a quilted pillow recently. Still wanting to get to my king sized quilt soon:) You do great work.

Dell said...

Oh now Conni, don't you know those are my Gators colors??? Blue and Orange!!! That is what my family bleeds. How awesome this quilt is and oh you are so lucky to be so talented!!!!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...