Thursday, October 18, 2012

Twin Quilts 2 and 3

Beautiful twin quilts
for
beautiful twin girls
I LOVE this Fabric!!
Vintage Modern for Moda
By Bonnie and Camille
I first seen it when I came across the
Camille half of the partners blog
This woman has the BEST sewing room EVER!!!!!
I tweaked the
Weekender pattern, that I used in my OLIVE quilt
I wanted to make it for a twin sized bed
I added a row with the girls names,
and 2 more rows of patches to make them longer


Cute right??





I just loved them

(it was a cloudy rainy day when I finished Scarlett's,
 so I was unable to photograph outdoors)
I hope the girls love them as much as I did
I am glad I have lots of fabric left to make myself
a Vintage Modern quilt too!!

I wanted to share with you, a picture of the girls enjoying their cozy quilts

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Thursday

linking up

1 comment:

Lynn F said...

These are absolutely precious. What a great use of the fabric. What treasured gifts they must be!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...