Sunday, January 13, 2013

Owls for Felix (8)

Hey
Long time no talk

Been busy around the farm

Christmas came and went,
busy this year, lots of traveling in a short time
Lots to eat, lots to drink, lots of gifts!!

Followed by a weekend working with the cows

Followed by a week of moving a shed,
 from one location on the farm to a new location

Add in a birthday too

Some cold ugly winter weather

I am working on a few projects.

I received a Silhouette Cameo
for Christmas

Ideas going around and around in my head
wanting to use it to cut out some appliqués 
Did start one project with the help of my new toy 

started another project too
a quilt for my daughter


the colors of her room, pink and grey!

I will show you a project that I made as a Christmas gift
Owls for Felix
I made quilt for her twin sisters
and then when I asked her what she would like for a Christmas gift,
she replied "I would love it if you made me a quilt too"

So I did!



this one was just the right cuddle size not a bed size.
She loved it!!

I will try to get better at keeping up with posts
busy few days coming up here
never a dull moment at the farm!!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Sunday


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How cute is that. I just love it. I made an owl quilt for a shower gift after Christmas too. I see you changed your header and background. It's darling. Glad to see you back blogging:)

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...