Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Work In Progress

Lots going on here
3 quilt tops sitting on the rack

743 trees planted
1 sidewalk layed
Sprinklers installed
3.5 acres of grass seeded
1 movie night


I re painted this old radio shelf
It was a closed book shelf in my husbands grandfathers old farm house.

I took the door off and re painted it a nice
fresh color, and now it lives in my 
living room, and is my quilt shelf. Now to just fill it up with super loved quilts.


Today is am starting another quilt,
I have jumped of the hexi train

Love them, and have had this great fabric sitting on my self waiting for the right pattern

I also have a quilt kit waiting to be dug into, Kate Spain's Central Park! Love those colors

Happy Wednesday 
Thanks for stopping buy



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Fresh Poppy Design

Better Off Thread


4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow! You have been busy! That radio shelf is awesome. Can't wait to see all the quilts you fill it up with. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome hexies. Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

Im not sure how you have time to quilt with all that other stuff going on. You sound so busy:)

Caroline said...

What a great shelf and I love the color you painted it! I've been on the lookout for a place to hold my quilts.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...