Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Wednesday

yard work

weeding
picking rocks
laying sidewalks
picking rocks
weeding
installing sprinklers
picking rocks
a swim in the pool
seeding grass
weeding
weeding
weeding
spraying weeds
..........

It rained last weekend
I got to go to my sewing room
boy, did I get lots done

Finished the front of my Impromtu!!

I have yellow flannel for the backing!
Pretty happy with this quilt, glad I decided to join the Quilt Along

Before I was even finished Impromtu,
I had another idea in my head

Rainy Day Star
LOVE this one!!

I am going to add a few borders and make it queen sized,
then it will live on MY bed


My daughter has picked a pattern and fabric
She is going to make a quilt!!

I am so excited for her!!

Happy Wednesday
Thanks for stopping by

Fresh Poppy Design

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your quilts are very pretty.

Dee said...

How fun for her! Sharing a passion and sewing skills would be awesome! Your Impromptu is sew happy and the colors so perfect for each other!

Dawn said...

You are so talented, and the fabric choices are perfect. Great job:)

Becca said...

Love the colors in Impromptu! I like how the colors just pop. This one will be great once finished. keep up the good work.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...