Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Postage Stamp (24)

I finished up my 
Postage Stamp quilt!

Love it
Love the bold colours and the white!!

I have decided to give this quilt as a 
Christmas gift, so I guess I will have to make another one for me


One more quilt to finish up and my 
Christmas quilt giving will be wrapped up!!
(ha ha good one there) 

I used a SoHo Chic Jelly Roll and Kona Snow fabric





This time of year, it is SO hard to photograph
a quilt, the days are short, and the good light is gone
and then it also seems like if I don't have full sun, 
I have WIND!!!


Happy Tuesday
Stay warm!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both the quilts. I should put postage stamp quilt on my list for 2014. Merry Christmas!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...