Monday, April 28, 2014

Triangles Finished!!! (31)


I has actually been all quilted for a few days,
I was waiting on my binding fabric to arrive from Mad About Patchwork

As you may have seen
because these triangle have been all over blogland
Hosted a Triangle Quilt Along,
and if you recall back in January when I listed my goals for the year
a Triangle quilt was one of them!!

It's Finished!!!


We have been having rainy, snowy weather for a few days
I am forgetting what sunshine is like,
Sorry for the bad pictures, but when it stopped raining 
I was out taking these pics before it started again

The colours are nice pinks, greens and greys
from a PerryMint bundle I picked up as part of winnings from 


Thanks Paula for hosting
I had fun
and can cross that one off my list for 2014!!



Linking up this week with


9 comments:

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

What a lovely quilt. It has a very similar color scheme to the one that I made, so you know that I'm going to love it. Congrats on getting this quilt knocked off your list!

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous quilt! The colors are beautiful and your triangle arrangement is awesome!

Caroline said...

Beautiful! Love your colors and the solid hexagons in there. Great finish!

Vera said...

Nice! I like your combo and that grey hexagon in your layout. Well done!

Lynda said...

great colors and wonderful solid hexagons added to "make it your own"

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Congrats on the finish! Love the colors and your layout is awesome!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Lovely triangle quilt, and I love the hexies in it. Also, your cabinet is so pretty. I love repurposed antique furniture!

Thank you so much for partying at Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Shauna said...

I love your fabric choice, was it a line of fabric or just from your stash? The colors are so soothing

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Conni, this turned out so beautiful! I am so glad fate had you join in and quilt along with me:) So fun! Love this quilt.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...