Monday, August 18, 2014

SWOON (37)

SWOON



I decided after taking forever to finish my first Swoon
I should make another!!

I used Sandy Gervais Soho Chic for another quilt
last Christmas and really liked the bright bold colours and prints
so I decided I would make another Swoon, a little bigger for my bed

I used the left over greens for the binding, love it!!

And I free Motion quilted this beast myself!!
(I have to admit, I am proud of myself)


The quilt got to go to the lake with us in the trailer even, made it more like home!!
but this is where it lives now
and one more just cause I love this quilt SO much!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Monday!!



9 comments:

Jane said...

looks fabulous, think I will have a go at this one for my daughters university quilt!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Beautiful!! Well done.

Lara B. said...

Conni, that's a really lovely Swoon quilt - it looks beautiful in the bedroom!

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt!

kim said...

Yay for a beautiful Swoon finish!!!!! Well done!
I've had mine planned for over a year but I keep getting requests for baby quilts....:)
Your post gives me a bit more encouragement to get started on mine.

Anonymous said...

Great job with the quilting, like your color choice! Barbora

Lauren Deel said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it. :)

Vicki said...

Such a beautiful quilt. The colors are great! I really want to make a second one too.

Christine S said...

Very pretty and great quilting! :)

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...