Friday, February 6, 2015

A Camo Quilt for my Brother (41)

My brother has been bugging me to make him a camo quilt for some time now
but Camo fabric is hard to come by in Canada

I ordered a sheet set from Caballas for the brown fabric
and have a wonderful bunch of American duck hunters who 
come up and hunt on our land each fall, one of who brought me up the white fabric





I used the Framed pattern from Camille Roskelly's book Simply Retro


Forgot to take a final picture of the quilt before I gave it to him, 
this is the best I've got


Thanks for stopping by





































































































No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...