Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Cute little Clutch

In the spring my husband and I attend the 
Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation Convention
he attends meetings and I enjoy a few days holiday
doing NOTHING!!

There is a banquet each night
and I wanted to make a small clutch, 
something to carry my phone and lip balm

I found a pattern again from Anna at Noodle-Head
this is the Envelope Clutch

front

back

inside, with some wonderful card slots

Once I was finished, I thought the clutch was a little bigger than I had hoped for
so I altered the pattern a bit and made a smaller one


this one will be perfect!!

this is the 2 other together, for size comparison

Thanks for stopping by
Sew Conni


No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...