Saturday, September 21, 2013

Back to School 2013





Back to school

(just a little late)

Another school has started
Fall has come again

Summer went TOO FAST

Another harvest has begun as well
which finds me in my combine,
one of my favourite places to be!!


Little dude
Grade 6, 
last year in elementary school
loves soccer and archery, 
video games and computer


Big Dude
Grade 10
stands at 5 foot 9 inches (way taller than mom)
will start driver training this fall
can't wait to be finished school to stay home and farm!!


My Dolly

almost all grown up
grade 12
school president!!
loves dance and archery
plans to carry on her schooling to become a dental hygienist 

another year has started,
 it won't be long and it will be finished!!


3 comments:

Dawn said...

It is amazing how time passes so quickly and our kids grow up.

Dell said...

Yes, they are growing fast. Such adorable children Conni!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Hey Conni! Love your family pics. I am a dental hygienist, so good luck to your daughter:) Great Job to have....shhh, don't tell everyone.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...