Monday, May 12, 2014

Katies HopScotch Finished (33)

(thanks dad for holding up my quilt)

Remember this bundle of goodness??

I happened to be in The quilt Patch
back in February and seen this quilt on display there
I decided I could make it, it was a super easy pattern

Then when I was asked to make a quilt as a grad gift, and the recipient liked purple,
I knew that was going to be the quilt


I backed it with super soft Fireside fleece in the same dark purple
and I am really having a hard time letting this quilt go

Even my mom wanted it when she was here visiting a while back

(again, with the poor weather pictures, these colours just aren't the real deal)


I sure hope she likes it, and if not, I can give it a good home!!


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Monday

Linking with



5 comments:

Marly said...

It's a lovely quilt; I love that rich purple/fuchsia with tan. I imagine that when the sun's shining it really sings. Purple's my colour too!

Unknown said...

Love the purple colors! Beautiful quilt well made, too.

Jasmine said...

Such a beautiful quilt. Perfect for any purple-lover... including me!

Wendy @ Wendysquiltsandmore said...

It's beautiful. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted. Great combination of colours.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! One of these days I am going to try a fleece backing :).

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...