Sunday, February 21, 2016

2015 quilts 44-58

Ok, so today I am going to update all my quilts I made in 2015,
then I should be all caught up and ready to start posting new stuff!!!
44
My hand quilted granny squares, made with Daysail Fabric

45
Moda Love Star in Persimmon

46
A new quilt for my son!!

MY FAVORITE!! hand quilted!!
Blossom quilt

47

48
a quilt for my nieces grad

49
queen sized swell quilt 

50
pattern testing and made a baby quilt

51

52
Stephanies Plus quilt

53
Storm Trooper for my son's 13th Birthday

54
Winterberry Lucky quilt

55
Another plus quilt, gifted for Christmas

56
Joel Dewberry quilt

57
Darcys "footy pocket" quilt!!

Quilted and finished the binding on this one for Steph



58
and last but certainly not least!! A quilt for ME!!
This one will not be gifted or sold, it is mine, all mine!!
Scrappy Swoon made in Canyon fabric

Conni


No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...