Saturday, February 13, 2016

year review pt1


Just wanted to do some catching up (warning lots of pictures to follow)
These are all the things I have made in the last year, not including quits, those will be in a post to follow, these are the pouches, purses, tote bags and what not

Sew together make up bag


duffle bag


Diaper bag set with a pouch and duffle


baskets





purses

more duffle bags



and more pouches


matching makeup bags and Medicine totes



small clutches





more purses



the custest bear pillows

make up bags for a girls weekend




mens shaving kits


wallet

large tote bag

this is one of my favourite projects of last year, 
I cut all of the boards for this frame my self, and even meitered the corners myself

buckets




a gorgeous wallet, with 12 card slots, a zippered pouch and 2 other pockets, even big enough for my phone

so pouches with paper pieced details

Looking back at it like this, I sure made a lot of stuff, 
gifted most of it, swapped some of it and even sold some of it!


Conni 


No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...