Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy 40th Anniversary

I spent the weekend in my Home town

We held a party for my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary!



I sure hope that one day I will be celebrating my own 40th Anniversary!
Love you mom and dad!!

Here is the card I made for them
and the inside


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Wednesday

***************************************************
Supplies
Paper; Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, My Minds Eye Stella Rose DP ( I Love this paper)

Stamps; SU Versatile Verses, Papertrey Ink Mixed Messages

Ink; Chocolate Chip

Accessories; Big Shot, Nestabilities Label 1, MFT Dies Tree and leaves, SU Owl Punch, SU Curly label punch, Felt, SU Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, sewing machine



1 comment:

Dawn said...

Connie,
You make the cutest cards. I love the owl, and Im sure your parents adored it.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...