Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Hanna

Today is the Hanna's birthday

She is my children's best friends, and sort of like a member of our family!!

I know it is Fathers Day too, but I get told the Mothers Day get cancelled since it falls int he middle of seeding, so Fathers day doesn't count either

I posted Hanna's first card the other day
here is her second

I went with something a little different this time
It is a tag card



I wanted to share with you too, the back of my cards
I have a stamp that gets on the back of all the cards I make,
I just love this stamp,
and I sign them all too

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Sunday

***************************************************
Supplies
paper; Barely Banana, Die Cuts with a View Citrus Stack Designer Paper
Stamps; Papertrey Ink Piece of Cake
Ink; Stampin Up Real Red and Pool Party
Accessories; Big Shot, Stampin Up Designer Brads, Nestabilities Labels 4, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, MFT Open Scalloped Doily Die, MFT Flower Trio Die


2 comments:

Dawn said...

How special she must feeling getting one of your beautiful creations.:)

Dell said...

This is just too cute Conni!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...