Monday, June 4, 2012

Follow your Heart MFTWSC74

Hello Monday

We are DONE seeding!

Now maybe things can return to normal around here
whatever our normal is??

Spent the weekend doing some yard work
got my trees rototilled,
got my flowers bought and planted
got the potatoes planted in the garden (I know that is a little late)



and now for the card I made
I followed the My Favorite Things weekly sketch challenge at
Split Coast Stampers again this week

here is the Sketch
and my card

and the inside




Happy Monday
Thanks for stopping by

************************************************************

Supplies

Paper; Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, & Papertrey Ink Polka Dots DP
Ink; Pinter ink, Cameo Coral, Pear Pizazz
Stamps, Stampin Up 3 Little Words
Accessories; Big Shot, Nesabilities Circles & Labels 4, Tim Holtz Brackets Die, Papertrey Ink Ribbon


1 comment:

Kim said...

Great card Connie!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...