Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project Life week 17

The Mom Creative


Hi there, I am Conni, and welcome to my Project Life

I Love pictures, taking them, looking at them, having others look at them!

I am a scrapbooker as well, but I am very strict about getting every picture off of the camera, and out of the computer! I use the project Life album as a Photo album for our every day pictures, and still scrapbook the ones that have meaning

I did much better with taking more pictures this week!!
and yes one of these weeks I will get caught up to date



Easter week
- the Easter Bunny brought us little chocolate animals
-Our tile floor got fixed
-We had movie dates
-The quancet door got put on
-Our BBQ took a nose dive off of the deck from the wind
-Cody got a new gun (the gophers better watch out now)
-Cody and Josh got to go to a car show


 The big kids went to see The Hunger Games, while Josh and I went to The Lorax




I used the digital version of the Clemetine Kits this week, which I printed with my printer and then used the items, for a Black and White theme this week

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Tuesday


No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...