Monday, May 28, 2012

MFTWSC73

I came across a sketch challenge on Split Coast Stampers, a week ago and thought it would be fun to play along. I have quite a few cards I need to make in a few month period so any help I can get putting them together is great.

This sketch is from My Favorite Things Stamps

Here is the sketch


Here is my card



This was my first try at paper piecing for her shirt, and my first try at making a fan fold flower

the inside



I picked up this idea on a few other blogs,
 to make the inside of the card just as nice as the outside.

Happy Monday
Thanks for stopping by

************************************************************
Stamps: MFT Let's Chat


Paper: Very Vanilla, My Minds Eye DP

Ink: Palette Noir

Accessories: Big Shot, MFT scalloped border die, Pool Party Seams binding, Jelly bean brads, Martha Stewart Score Pal



1 comment:

Kim said...

Wonderful card Connie!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...