Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Project Life week 14



The Mom Creative


I there, I am Conni, and welcome to my Project Life

I Love pictures, taking them, looking at them, having others look at them!

I am a scrapbooker as well, but I am very strict about getting every picture off of the camera, and out of the computer! I use the project Life album as a Photo album for our every day pictures, and still scrapbook the ones that have meaning

All of the pictures in this spread were all taken the same day



This week was the Annual THWF Awards Banquet
My daughter got 1st for her pictures
My son got 1st for his picture
My husband got 2nd for his Mule Deer
(I got to get me hair done, if that counts for anything, lol )



I used designer paper from Simple Stories
and a page Protector from We R Memory Keepers

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...