Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Project Life week 16


The Mom Creative

Hi there, I am Conni, and welcome to my Project Life

I Love pictures, taking them, looking at them, having others look at them!

I am a scrapbooker as well, but I am very strict about getting every picture off of the camera, and out of the computer! I use the project Life album as a Photo album for our every day pictures, and still scrapbook the ones that have meaning

Still not too many pictures and an insert this week


-Steph got her braces off!!
-We had to make an Easter Bonnet
-We got a snow storm, almost as much snow this time as we had all winter



This is the picture that the Orthodontist gave us after we got her braces off,
too see that, that much money does actually do something!!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Tuesday




2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow that before and after picture really is something!

Heathershomemadehome said...

Amazing before and after picture of Stephanie! She looks great!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...