Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project Life week 15


The Mom Creative

Hi there, I am Conni, and welcome to my Project Life

I Love pictures, taking them, looking at them, having others look at them!

I am a scrapbooker as well, but I am very strict about getting every picture off of the camera, and out of the computer! I use the project Life album as a Photo album for our every day pictures, and still scrapbook the ones that have meaning

My cousin and her daughter came from Calgary for a visit to the farm this week



They got right into the swing of things and help with chores and everything!  Even collected the eggs!

She was a great help, especially for taking pictures, I have wanted pictures of chore time for a while but it is hard to take pictures of yourself, and when Iask my husband to, he takes 1 and then forgets about the camera



( now we have proof that I DO help with the chores!)

I used designer paper from Simple Stories again, as well as the flip side of the We R Memory Keepers page protector from last week

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Tuesday

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I have no doubt that you work hard. Farm life always means work to be done. I'm not sure how you even have time for picture taking. Have a lovely week!

Julie Coryell said...

Loved seeing all your farm pictures! That is hard work!

Thanks for sharing!

sharon71 said...

Great pictures - thanks for sharing them. One of the best things about these PL posts is seeing the different lives that people live. Farm life looks like hard work :)

Bev said...

Love the extra paper!

packmom said...

I love the paper you used. The colors go well with the pictures. Looks like a fun week with visitors.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...