Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wednesday and some Blog questions


null
I am joining with Mamarazzi, (haven't done this in forever!!),  for her We Want to Know Wednesday!!  This Wednesday the questions are about my blog, which is interesting for me, I feel, much like my clothing styles, my blog doesn't really have a style it fits into either, I guess I am a floater.

So here are this weeks questions:
{1} Please describe your blog. Does it fall into one category or many? How has it changed from post one?
I started my blog as a craft blog, making cards and showing them off. it turned to a photography blog when I started doing that, then it went to some what of a personal blog, with recipes and things I made, and I tried the What I Wore Wednesday, but, let's get real I don't wear anything interesting, jeans and yoga pants with t-shirts.  That is what works for me, and what my hubby likes so I can't see it changing any time soon.  I am trying to find my own style, but seem lost, I like to share the things I make and the pictures I take.


{2} What 3 things do you LOVE about blogging?
- The genuine friendships I have made.  I have "met" some great people


- Having a sounding board, it's nice to know I am not alone.

- The ideas I find, there are tons of creative people out there!!

{3} What 3 things do you DISLIKE about blogging?
-I have over 11000 view, but no where near that in comments, I would like to think if your took the time to view and read what I have written, you could take the time to comment, I mean we all love blog comment right??

-?
-?

{4} What 3 things do you WISH OTHER BLOGGERS would do? Any tips for them?
-. Enable email, so we can continue the conversation.


- Get rid of word verification. It makes commenting hard. Commenting should be easy.

-I do not like it when I leave a comment and ask a question and the blogger just answers it under the original comment, I DO NOT check back on blog posts I have already seen, I would much rather a reply via email, that way I can see that you have read my comment and acknowledged it

{5} I know we all have lots of blogs we read, but what are 3 blogs your never miss?

hhhmmmm this is a tough one, I have lots of blogs I follow, but don't check on daily, I have lots of blogs in my favorites list, but again don't check on them daily, for now I am not sure what my favorites are.

Mamarazzi has been one of the great friends I have met while blogging, she has been a great help, and she is the hostess with the mostest!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Wednesday



2 comments:

Myya said...

Mine started out as scrapbook blog & really it still is, but now I feel a little more comfortable to post about just whatever. One day I will get even more comfortable & be able to make a blog post out of anything. I am definitely not there yet. LOL

Ohhh my gosh I totally agree... if you are going to read my post, PLEASE take an extra couple seconds & comment for pete sake!!!

Hope you have a great weekend & a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Myya said...

So I just left a comment & as I was leaving it I noticed you have word verification... your post said you hate it. Just wondering if you knew you had it on your comments???

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...