Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Project Life Week 13


The Mom Creative



I there, I am Conni, and welcome to my Project Life

I Love pictures, taking them, looking at them, having others look at them!

I am a scrapbooker as well, but I am very strict about getting every picture off of the camera, and out of the computer! I use the project Life album as a Photo album for our every day pictures, and still scrapbook the ones that have meaning

Again not too many pictures this week

I seen something on Julie's blog, where she took 1 picture and made it big to spread across several of the photo spots, and have been wanting to do this as well.  This wasn't the best picture but hey.


both pages together
-The kids wrestled
-Dad and Josh baked a cake
-Mom got sexy new boots
- Our poor tree got blown over, (we did stand it back up and tied it down,
hopefully it will re-root and survive)
-Cody's Heifer got to be the fist cow in the new barn!


This is an iphone picture taken while my 2 oldest were wrestling, my daughter is actually laughing in
 the picture, even though it looks other wise

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Tuesday







2 comments:

Katie said...

I am dying to do the picture across the photo spaces too. It's such a fun look, so glad you were able to incorporate it into your week. Great pages!

Julie Coryell said...

Your picture spread across the pages look great! It is totally one of my favorite things to do. I just really think it adds personality to the page. Thanks so much for linking to my blog!

Have a great week!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...