Friday, June 15, 2012

HB2U

My older children share a best friend, and it is her birthday this weekend

I wanted to make her a separate card from each of them, because they each got her a present

I used the My Favorite Things weekly Sketch to make the first card

Here is the Sketch
and here is my card


and the inside


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow to see the other card

Happy Friday

*************************************************************************
Supplies
Paper; So Saffron, Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Designer Paper

Stamps; MFT Who's That Girl-Lets Chat, PTI Signature Greetings

Ink; Palette Noir

Accessories; Big Shot, MFT Scalloped Border, Water Color Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Mini Library Clip



1 comment:

Dawn said...

You are so creative:) Your talent always amazes me!!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...