Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mug Mats

a summer pet peeve

a nice cold glass of water

on the counter, it sweats

leaves a nasty wet ring

again one morning on Pinterest
(I love Pinterest)

I found these

It made me think
I could make little mini place mats
Mug Mats



basically a mini quilt
and if you know anything about quilting
you can tell I DID NOT pin my work
it is an original

I love it
I can see more of these in my future
for my counter
my desk
my friends :)

Here is another set I made
and shipping off to a friend already
she also got a matching cup cozy

Cool huh??

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Thursday!!





1 comment:

Dawn said...

Darling, you inspired me to start on my quilt after seeing your place mats. I went and purchased the batting, now to get cutting.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...