Monday, August 27, 2012

Olive 1

I finished it
I finished my quilt
I LOVE it
I was really unsure about the colors to begin with,
But really like it now
I used an Olive green for the sashing
which is where she gets her name from
Olive
The Fabric was a charm pack
Beach House by Moda
as I said in my last post
I used a free pattern I found on Pinterest
I also got my hands on some old kitchen chairs
Love them too
Great for photographs

See
nice chair huh??

not a bad quilt either




I used flannel for the backing, the flowers are very close to the front colors

Quilted it in a simple rectangle pattern
used the backing fabric for the binding


I Like it

Now just to decide where she gets to live

Happy Monday






4 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it Conni, you are so far ahead of me all I have done is purchase the fabric and batting for mine. I really like the back you used just darling:) If you are looking for a place for it to live, I could adopt it for you. LOL

Kelly said...

I love the colors you chose. And the chair... does it need a home? :-)

Dell said...

Oh my! This quilt is simply gorgeous!!! I am so jealous.

Kim said...

your quilt turned out beautiful Connie!!!!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...