Saturday, June 8, 2013

My First Quilt Along

while Pinteresting and blog hopping one day, 
I came across A Quilt Along, 
The pattern looked easy enough, 
I had a fat quarter bundle I wanted to use...

SO I joined in...

It is being hosted by I'm A Ginger Monkey,
and we are using the Impromtu Pattern by Rachal Giffith

SO today is a rainy Saturday
I have made my bed, and cleaned my bathrooms,
the washing machine is doing its thing,
now I get to play


I am using a fat quarter bundle, Bohemian Festival by Lila Tueller for Riley Blake

My bobbins have been wound, my needle is brand new, here we go



On a side note, I took my Giant Star quilt
to a Custom Longarm Quilter yesterday,
I am so excited to see the finished product, I can't wait!!

Happy Saturday
Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the colors for the new quilt can't wait to see how it looks.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...