Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday


Many things in progress
here on the farm
We just finished planting 743 trees, 
but more on that tomorrow.

I have been spending way more time outside
tending to my yard, than in my craft room

It is summer in Saskatchewan
a very short season,
We have to get out and enjoy it while we can


I do have a Works in Progress to share though

A quilt for Josh


He asked for a new quilt, big enough for his bed,
his other quilt was made when he only had a twin sized bed, 
now he is in a queen size. 

This is just the quilt top, I am waiting to find a brown flannel sheet for the backing

and

The Giant Star
I fell in love with the giant star when I first seen it on Jenni's blog

I found this fat quarter bundle with all these great purple, reds and pinks
paired up with yellows, so nice and bright 

I started with 20 inch squares so this is a BIG star

Again just the quilt top, 
I am hoping for some rainy days to quilt them both

Still unsure how I am going to quilt the giant star though 


Happy Wednesday
Thanks for stopping by


Fresh Poppy Design

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...