Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Fun Quilt (12)

Last week I shared with you my Ipromtu Quilt along quilt,
I thought those fabrics went together so well,
I decided to make a second smaller throw quilt with some of the left overs

The fabric is 
Bohemian Festival by Lila Tueller for Riley Blake
and the pattern is Happy Weekender from Moda Bake Shop

I modified it a bit to make it a smaller square quilt,
for a teenage birthday gift.
The backing is soft pink Minkee






Had to come up with some place interesting to take the pictures,
we had just had 3 days of rain, so locations were limited.
(It actually rained again right after we got these shots)

On a side note, I got my Giant Star back from the custom longarm!!!!
Can't wait to share that one with you!!

Happy Tuesday
Thanks for stopping by

Fresh Poppy Design

Better Off Thread

3 comments:

Sara said...

I like your photography location--makes it interesting! We have gotten a lot of rain here too in the last few weeks. I like rain,but there is a point when enough is enough!

Sweet little quilt finish!

NW Patchwork said...

Love those pictures! What a neat place to do a photo shoot :)

Caroline said...

Lovely and that scrappy binding is a perfect match. Fun pictures too:)

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...