Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Cards


It is that time of the year again
Time to make Christmas cards for my sister in law
and I made a few for my daughter this year as well



The Santa was colours with Stampin Up Blendabilites markers
great markers and so easy to use, fun too




This one is hard to tell, but the white background layer is simmer paper





and a fun box made with the Stampin Up gift box punch board




all of these cards were made using Stampin Up products 

I made 4 of each variety, and then mixed them up for both the girls
to have a good mix of cards

Now I still have to make my own

Thanks for stopping by






No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...