Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Little Blue House

Hi

A few weeks ago I painted a few of the wall in my living room,
the wall behind our couch where our family pictures hang
and the wall where the fireplace is

while I was redecorating
I came across this picture on Instagram

I loved what she had done with one of the little mini houses
from Camille Roskelly's Mini Dwell pattern.

I asked for permission to copy her idea,
and she said "go ahead"

I searched through my scraps, wanting navy blue in there because 
our house is navy blue

Didn't take long, and I had this little cutie


I sent a picture to my friend
who commented that they would make cute little red barns

SO.....
I set out to make a cute set of little red barn coasters

aren't they cute??


After a run to the city I was able to frame my Little Blue House
which now sits of the end table in my living room
and I love it!!


Just thought I would share a picture of my fireplace wall too
Love the shade of blue, and don't my quilts look great there too


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...