Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Frosty goes to the Blogger Quilt Festival


I'd like you meet Frosty

I had a thought last week, 
that I would like to make seasonal 
wall hangings for in my house.

Then on Friday, 
I had to run to the city to pick up some stuff for the farm.
There happened to be a quilt show in the city at the same time,
they had a vendor mall at the show

I picked up this kit


I think he is SO cute with his red scarf and all



 I really like the snowflake stars too.
Just like real snowflakes, each one is unique

My son asked, "mom how did you make those"
"wasn't it hard to figure out"



I didn't do too much for quilting
I used a darker turquoise so that it would stand out a bit
and just went around the outline of everything.

I need to get something to hang him on now
I have the spot picked out
and the wall hanging made
now just to get something to hang it on…


I am entering Frosty in the Wall Hanging category
of the Fall Bloggers Quilt Festival

Thanks for Stopping by
Happy Tuesday


Fresh Poppy Design


AmysCreativeSide


7 comments:

CitricSugar said...

Too cute!!

Unknown said...

I Love this! I already have Christmas projects in mind...but not on my sewing table. This has definitely inspired me :)

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

I love your snowman! I have a Board at Pinterest dedicated for snowmen!

virtualquilter said...

Great fabrics and I love how the scarf blows in the breeze! Bring on Christmas!

kim said...

Super cute! I love the red scarf too :)

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

he's really cute! I like the red agains the soft blue. such a fun color combo.

Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Sew Sisters Quilt Shop said...

Lovely quilt!
Carol

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...