Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mother Daughter Project (18)

My daughter and I made a quilt together!!!


She wanted to make a quilt for a friend

She picked the pattern,
we picked the fabric together
She pieced the front
and did a great job for her first time
I did the quilting 
and put the binding on

Her friend LOVES it!!


She used grandma's old sewing machine for the piecing part
now she is hoping maybe one day I will get a new machine
and she could have mine!

Maybe one day!


The backing is grey minky
and she pieced a scrappy binding as well


I am very proud of her, 
here's to many more Mother Daughter quilts in the future!!

Happy Saturday!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Great mix of greys and love the pop of blue! What a great project to work on together:)

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...