Thursday, November 14, 2013

Central Park Finished (20 & 21)

I had a rough night
between sick kids and hubby getting up to go hunting
I didn't get much sleep last night

I have a quilt sitting on the machine right now
waiting for binding, 
I hope I have the energy to get it finished

***************
On to something that is finished


Central Park is Finished!!



It sat on the unfinished pile for a while

I love that it is a great mix of colours and prints
Perfect baby quilt
or nice cozy lap quilt


backed with COZY minky
This one is going up for sale, my collection is growing, 
and i have more in the works, I want to make
Besides, my hubby says it is not big enough for him to cover up with, lol

Also I have my first commissioned quilt to show

I was asked to make a (mini in my opinion)
cradle sized quilt
18x36
The customer asked for a gender neutral
cause the parents didn't know what they were having

She asked for yellow and turquoise


again it is backed with COZY minky

the grandpa to be made the cradle!!


Like I said earlier
I have more projects in the works

This lovely bolt of fabric arrived at my door step 
a few weeks ago

I.ve got big plans to use it up!!


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Thursday

1 comment:

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

I do love those colors! that aqua is just dreamy!

Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...