Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Frosty's new home


This is what my weather has looked like for the last 2 days.

I hate winter, I hate snow and I hate cold!!!

It seems fitting that while it's been ugly outside I found a home for my Frosty wall hanging. 


I plan on making other seasonal wall hangings for there as well

*****************

I was asked to make a baby quilt, cradle sized, it will be my first paid project. 


Just need to get some better thread to quilt it. 

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Kim said...

Connie your quilts are amazing!

Kim said...

Connie your quilts are amazing!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...