Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mini Starburst Table Topper


I finished my Mini Starburst Table topper!!

I wanted a few more table toppers, and runners for the holiday season

I have had my eye on the 

I plan on making one 
in pink, yellow, blue and grey,
the colours of my Impromtu quilt
to go in my spare room

But first wanted to make one in
holiday fabrics

See the snow flakes and swirls



This will sit on my radio stand for this year





In other news
it is very chilly this weekend -30 C
when we got up this morning!

More projects on the go
picked up some batting yesterday in the city
so I can get quilting a few of my other projects that are the waiting pile

Happy Saturday
Stay warm!!


3 comments:

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

beautiful! I love the colors!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Cute colors.

Moneik said...

So pretty! Love the colors. I am looking forward to doing the Giant Starburst.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...