Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hexi Flowers in progress

Got some mail the other day I had forgotten about
I had pre ordered a kit from Sweetwater
for their Centerpiece quilt 
using their new line, Wishes

but

I already had a bunch of Hexigons cut out
that really didn't have a purpose
So I decided to use them for this pattern

This is my first time sewing with hexagons
they are not so bad

Maybe when this is finished, Ill even be brave enough to try Triangles


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Wednesday

Linking up with Lee @ Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

QuarterMileQuilts said...

Cute collection of hexagons!

Best, Kate

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! Your hexi's are so cute!!! :)

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...