Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Goals

Ok, January is done and gone
Lets see what I can accomplish in Feb

First up
I have been asked to make a Carpenters Star quilt
big enough for a queen sized bed, that is a little high,
so it needs to be a little longer on the sides

These are the fabrics
purple and grey, each in light and dark shades

I have never done this type of star before and I am a little intimidated by it.
I am using a pattern I found at Craftsy

Happy Saturday
Stay Warm

Linking up with 
for the 
A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014

4 comments:

CeLynn said...

Love your color choices for this quilt,good luck with your goal.

Bluebell Ridge Handworks said...

Good luck with the carpenters stars! Great colors :) I'll look forward to seeing it at the end of the month!

newsurfiegirl said...

Nice Colours can't wait to see the finished product!

Jasmine said...

I want to make a carpenter's star sometime. Don't forget to make it even a little bigger, because it will shrink in the wash. ;) Have a great month.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...