Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy Hearts

Some how my daughter went and grew up
she turned 18!!!

How and when did that happen???




She will graduate in a few short months,
this year can slow down any time!!

************************************

I finished my Heartthrob wall hanging
I am pretty impressed with it




The pattern is Heartthrob by Vanessa at Lella Boutique
the fabric is Hearts a Flutter by Deb Strain

The quilting is by me
on my new machine!
I am SO excited I can do wavy lines now!!


I also added an appliqué stitch around the other half of the heart, 
and then a straight stitch around each block square


Thanks for Stopping by


Linking up with
and



7 comments:

RobotMomSews said...

Love your Heartthrob quilt!! I've got this on my to-do!

Anonymous said...

It's very cute!! Congrats!!

Chocolate Dipped Quilts said...

Love the heartthrob quilt! Very cute! And happy birthday to your daughter!

Lady of the Manor said...

Your quilt is gorgeous and perfect for Valentine's Day! Happy birthday to your sweet daughter!

Η Πευκοβελόνα said...

Your applique stitch is great!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt!! I love valentines!!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Your daughter is beautiful, Conni! and your wall hanging is so cute!

Thanks so much for linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...