Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vintage Work In Progress

I have been working away at my Vintage Quilt

I was able to get to my quilt shop and get more grey fabric

I have all the navy blocks finished up
 and am working on the grey ones

I am enjoying working with this pattern, it goes together very easily 
I can see myself using this pattern often.



Sorry for the nasty picture, the green cutting mat does nothing for the grey fabric!!

Happy Wednesday

We are forecast for wind up to 80-100KM today, 
so I can see I will be spending more time in my sewing room!!

2 comments:

Biscuit said...

Loving this quilt! I bought the fabric to make one myself the other week :) Loving the fabrics you have chosen though. Can't wait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be gorgeous.

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...