Friday, January 10, 2014

Vintage

I made a Postage Stamp quilt
and gifted it to my Sister In Law for Christmas

apparently he boyfriend
tried to take it home with him

I can't help it everybody loves my quilts, lol

She now has asked me to make him his own quilt


I have decided to join a year long quilt along
a Library Project Quilt Along

You pick a project from a quilt book from your stash of books
(Be honest, we all have tons of quilt books we have all oohed and aahhed over, 
but never actually made the quilt in the book)



I LOVE the Simply Retro book by Camille Roskelly!!



She is my favourite pattern and fabric designer!
I have several pattern from this book 
I WANT to make!!

The first one on the list is 
Vintage

I haven't decided weather I will add sashing or another whole row of blocks to make it 
"big enough for 2 to snuggle under"

I will be making the quilt with Navy's and Greys


I will be back to share progress as I work on this quilt

Happy Friday
Stay warm


No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...