Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Toys

Well January is almost gone,
how did that happen??

I got some new toys for Christmas
and my birthday is a week after, and I had some birthday money 

My hubby got me a new sewing machine for Christmas

my last machine was a PFAFF as well,
so I decided to stick with what I knew

This machine sews like a dream, and so fast!!

I am excited to quilt something on it,
I has the bigger throat space

I think that is why he bought it for me,
he got tired of me grunting and groaning to get my quilts through my old machine


and as I said, I got some $$
I was in Micheal's Craft store one afternoon
and noticed they had rotating cutting mats...

Well I used my 40% off coupon and picked up a 14x14 Fiskars mat for $30, 
pretty happy with myself

Now after using this mat, what did I do without it
No more moving the fabric,
just turn the mat!!

So much faster!!

Well I am off to sew something
Happy Saturday
Stay Warm



No comments:

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...