Monday, March 31, 2014

Carries Centerpiece (30)



Looking back on March
I thought it was a busy month around here

I can't imagine how I have managed 
to get 2 quilts finished and another top all sandwiched ready to quilt
along with everything else, that went on around here

I made this quilt top back in January
and my daughter and I have decided it will become
a grad gift for one of her class mates


Again as with my last quilt,
I used a letter "C"
from the Spell it with Moda blog hop
for the quilt label


I did some free motion quilting, and some straight line quilting


I made swirls in the centres of the flowers


and it comes complete with a scrappy binding



Happy Monday
I am hoping April brings Spring!!

Find me on Instagram,  CFRANKL

Linking with 





8 comments:

dq said...

You certainly have gotten a lot done! Good job! These kind of projects take such a long time to complete that it feels good to have a finish.

Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

Your hexie quilt is lovely. Congrats on all the stuff you got done.

Katelyn @ Sing While Crafting said...

This is beautiful! I love you colors and your quilting. It is so lovely.

- Katelyn @ Sing While Crafting

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Very pretty !

Elita@Busy Needle Quilting said...

That is so fresh & bright! It is sure to be a very welcomed gift. I love the swirls in the flower centres too. Well done!

http://www.busyneedle.ch

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Love Hexi's and yours is a wonderful finish! Stop by and visit my new Tuesday Archives linky at: myplvl.blogspot.com Love to have ya join us!

Leanne Parsons said...

Beautiful! It will make a great grad gift.

Vicki in MN said...

Such a cute fun quilt!

Gramma quilt

I’ve slowed my quilt roll this year,  no longer to do feel the need to make a quilt, start to finish in 1 day,  I’m ok if it takes a li...